The fourth cohort of twenty Fellows were appointed in 2017, with the three Pupil fellows starting with their Hosts in autumn 2017 and the seventeen Training Contract Fellows starting in early 2018.
Back row, from left to right:
- Gareth Hazzelby – Greater Manchester Immigration Aid Unit
- Bethany Holt – Derbyshire Law Centre
- Thembi Fakoya-Sales – Mary Ward Legal Centre
- Esme Madill – MiCLU at Islington Law Centre
- Tessa Burwood – Deighton Pierce Glynn
- Matthew Ahluwalia – The Public Law Project
- Oliver Him – Brighton Housing Trust
- Laura Brennan – Govan Law Centre
- Sally Mair – Govan Law Centre
- Mathew Howell – Legal Advice Centre (University House)
- Siobhán Taylor-Ward – Greater Manchester Law Centre
Front row, from left to right:
- Karolina Rychlicka – Just for Kids Law
- Andrew Humphrey – Minton Morrill Solicitors
- Shanice Baker – The Speakeasy Advice Centre
- Claudia Estephane – Coram Children’s Legal Centre
- Boris Knezevic – Liberty
- Mark McDonald-Loncke – Hackney Community Law Centre
- Angela Danquah – North Kensington Law Centre
- Ollie Persey – The Public Law Project
Unfortunately Parissa Najah – Trinity Chambers (first year with Bar Pro Bono Unit) could not be present for the photograph.
Background information on each can be found by selecting their name from the menu on the left.