The first nine Fellows were appointed in 2014 and started their training contracts in early 2015.
From left to right, (background information on each can be found by selecting their name from the menu on the left).
- Amber Rowsell – Coram Children’s Legal Centre
- Nadia Hussain – Greater Manchester Immigration Aid Unit
- Melissa Darnbrough – Greater Manchester Immigration Aid Unit
- Fanny Forest – Coventry Law Centre
- Katy Watts – The Public Law Project
- Maryam Hussain – Deighton Pierce Glynn
- Deirdre Flanigan – Govan Law Centre
- Helen Roberts – The Speakeasy Advice Centre
- Debra Robinson – Staffordshire North and Stoke-on-Trent Citizens Advice Bureaux