The Legal Education Foundation announce today the opening of applications for the 11 Training Contracts available this year as part of the Justice First Fellowship scheme.
Training Contract positions are on offer at the following advice organisations:
- Anti Trafficking and Labour Exploitation Unit
- Birmingham Community Law Centre
- Children's Law Centre
- Clan Childlaw
- Islington Law Centre
- Just for Kids Law
- Norfolk Community Law Service
- Royal Courts of Justice Advice Bureau
- South West London Law Centres
- T. A. Law
Applications close on 20th September and the successful applicants will start their Training Contracts next January.
See the full Press Release here.
Full details of the 2016 Opportunities and How to Apply are available on this site.