Each year we seek Host organisations that are:
- committed to, and expert in, different categories of social welfare law
- innovative, effective and thinking creatively about its future sustainability
- involved, in different ways, in work that is of national significance
- registered as training establishments with the Solicitor’s Regulatory Authority
Additionally, our choice of hosts will take account of:
- geographical location, we wish to cover a wide range of UK locations;
- any preferences of the Fellowship co-funders.
We also ask:
- what funding sources your organisation has and a copy of your latest Report and Accounts
- whether it already has any trainee solicitors or paralegals
- what specialisms it has
- why TLEF should support your organisation in preference to others
- how you will incorporate the Fellow’s project requirement into the training contract.